Florida Tech is committed to making a quality private education affordable for you and your family and we are pleased to offer a variety of financial aid programs to assist you. Financial aid may be in the form of university scholarships for academic performance, Florida Tech grants, federal grants, federal loans, work-study, on-campus employment or any combination thereof. Most undergraduate students receive some form of financial aid.
The Financial Aid Brochure covers all the financial aid opportunities including:
- Our generous merit scholarship program ... worth up to $20,000 per year.
- Florida Tech Legacy and Family Grants ... which give extra assistance to sons, daughters, brothers and sisters of Florida Tech graduates.
- Special incentive grants ... such as $4,000 for visiting campus or $1,000 for having an alumnus endorse you.
- State and federal scholarships and grants ... including Bright Futures, work-study and Pell.
- Affordable student and parent education loans ... further reducing your out-of-pocket costs.
Download the Financial Aid Brochure Now! You'll have just about everything you want to know about the financial aid benefits available to students that choose to get their degree at a Tier One Best National University (U.S. News & World Report.)