Florida Tech is committed to providing affordable education to students from around the world and we offer a variety of financial aid opportunities to international students, regardless of their financial need. All applicants for admission are evaluated for financial assistance, which may be in the form of academic scholarships or other university grants.
The International Financial Aid Brochure covers all the financial aid opportunities including:
- Undergraduate scholarships ... complete your application by February 1 and you'll be considered for the Florida Tech Scholarship Program.
- Florida Tech Legacy Grant ... sons and daughters of Florida Tech alumni are eligible.
- "Keep it in the Family" Grant ... sisters and brothers of current students are eligible.
- Alumni Endorsement Grant ... if you know a Florida Tech alumnus, ask them to endorse you.
- Plus transfer or athletic scholarships and travel grants ... more ways to give you the financial assistance you need.
Download the International Financial Aid Brochure Now! You'll have just about everything you want to know about the financial aid benefits available to international students that choose to get their degree at a Tier One Best National University (U.S. News & World Report.)